Thursday, February 1, 2018

Everything, Everything is Not Everything. It is Not Bad Though.







We had another Friday night movie but we added more people to the party. My sister, who does not live here, was in town so she was able to watch the movie with us. My youngest sister really wanted us to watch Everything, Everything. 

One thing that you should know about me, is that after I watch a movie once, I am more prone to talk during that movie afterwards. This is the second time I have seen it and there was definitely more talking as well as a lot of laughing. We had to pause the movie multiple times because we were laughing so hard. One thing that makes movies fun is the home commentary. 

Romantic movies are not usually my genre. Action movies are more up my alley. I sometimes have a hard time watching kids movies or romantic movies. They have to be really good for me to like them. This one is not my favorite movie but it is better than most. When I watched this the first time, I compared it to Space Between Us. I hate Space Between Us so Everything, Everything was a big improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment