Monday, July 20, 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Today I took one of my sisters and my younger brother to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at our theater's summer movies.

TMNT is the story of Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Donatello; four crime fighting turtles, trying to protect the city of New York from the Villain by the name of Shredder and his army, The Foot Clan.

Megan Fox stars in this movie as April O'Neil, Will Arnett plays the part of Vernon Fenwick and Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Johnny Knoxville, and Jeremy Howard voice the four ninja turtles

This movie was just as I expected it to be. It was different and weird. The problem with this movie is the story in general. I think they did what they could with what they had. On the plus side, Megan Fox wore more clothes in this movie (if you have seen Transformers, you know what I mean). All in all, I think I will stick to my normal super hero movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment