Monday, September 25, 2017

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX



Before I start this week's blog, I want to apologize for not posting a blog post last week. Last week was so busy. I went  out of town for a few days, I was busy with school and I was exhausted.  I hope to be able to still do my blog this semester.

Now onto this week's post 


The Death Cure Trailer is HERE!!!

Recently I have wanted to do other things on my movie blog besides movie reviews and one of my ideas was movie news. I was never sure what news to do but today I have some exciting news. 

Last night, after the Teen Wolf finale, they released the first trailer for The Death Cure, the third and last installment of The Maze Runner Series. I have been waiting for this trailer for so long. This movie has had a lot of set backs. It was supposed to be released January of this year but the Dylan O'Brian, the actor who plays Thomas in this series ended up getting injured on set and they had to push the release date back to January 26, 2018. 

Now the trailer is finally here and it can feed our excitement till we see this movie next year. I was so excited when I saw it last night. I don't know how I will wait till January to see this movie.

I attached the trailer above. 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment